The Costume Designer works under the supervision of the Director and the Art Director to design, obtain, assemble and maintain the costumes for a production.
Specific duties will include:
- The development of costuming concepts and design of costumes
- Coordination with the Art Director, Production Designer, and DP
- The obtaining of all costume components
- The final assembly of all costumes
- The maintenance of all costumes
Costume Designers are in charge of designing, creating, acquiring and hiring all costumes for Actors and extras.